ISO Certification for Quality, Safety and Environmental Management Systems
NHN Group are proud to announce that we are certified to the following internationally recognised standards:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 26000 Social Responsibility
What is ISO certification all about?
Simply put, a quality, safety and environmental (QSE) management system is a set of systems, procedures, policies and processes that we follow to meet the conformance requirements of each standard in order to achieve our objectives, which include;
- Customer satisfaction, quality products and services and operational efficiency;
- Maintain work, health and safety objectives, practices and compliance; and
- Identify, assess, manage, monitor and control our environmental impact
What is a Management System?
A management system is the framework of policies, processes and procedures that recognise NHN Group’s commitment to quality, leadership and strategic planning to deliver consistent products and services that meet the needs and expectations of our clients.
Our management system is documented at a number of levels:
- QSE Manual: our QSE management system manual provides the overview of our entire integrated management system;
- Policies: documents and communicates our principles, commitment, rules and guidelines to achieve our identified objectives and maintain compliance;
- Procedures: documents and communicates the requirements of each standard, and where NHN Group have identified specific risks or instructions to perform a task;
- Forms: our forms, registers and templates are referenced throughout our integrated management system; and
- Objectives and Targets: are communicated and embedded throughout our entire integrated management systems
Our driving goal to implement a certified management system is to ensure:
- We are continually providing the safest possible working environment for our employees;
- We are continually providing the highest-quality service to our clients to enable our business to continue to grow; and
- We are continually maintaining our environment commitment and responsibilities.
NHN Group is constantly seeking feedback on the services we provide. If you have any suggestions or ideas on how we can improve the quality of our services then please email us at email@example.com or call our office on (02) 4960 9922 for a confidential discussion.